The Go Repair Program provides grants of up to $15,000 per year to homeowners to improve accessibility and make repairs to address substandard housing conditions that pose health and safety risks.
Eligibility for repairs are limited to those that pose health and safety risks, such as:
• Accessibility modifications,
• Electrical, plumbing, mechanical repairs,
• Exterior siding repair,
• Window and door repairs/replacements,
• Minimal drywall and flooring repair,
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room,
• Painting as related to repairs, and
• Roof repairs.